Flood Cleanup Services Macomb County Mi
Flood Cleanup services consist of everything from the initial inspection to final reconstruction and everything in between.
- Inspection. Immediately after the water disaster, we inspect the property and evaluate the extent of the damage. We will work with you to put together a plan, take time to explain to you what needs to be done, and what it will take to bring your home or business back to its original condition or better. We use the most up-to-date moisture detecting equipment in the industry to find the damage and mitigate it. Thermal Imaging Our Flood Cleanup Services Are #1 in Michigan. We work with all insurance companies / bill them directly and help you understand and file your insurance claim.
- Demolition and clean-up. Before restoration can begin, we make sure that any damaged building material (such as water-soaked carpets, pad, drywall, hardwood floors) that cannot be restored is properly removed.
- Water extraction. Initial water extraction will remove up to 95 percent of the water, and we are often able to accomplish this without removing contents. If necessary, we will remove any water-soaked materials for extraction off-site, storage, and restoration. Content Cleaning / Storage
- Professional drying. State-of-the-art industrial dehumidifiers and blowers complete the drying process, which is continuously monitored to ensure that all moisture has been extracted.Structural Drying
- Mold prevention. Water damage can lead to mold. Quick action will help prevent the onset of mold and bacteria, but if it has already started, our mold remediation team can quickly attack the problem, remove molds from your home, and prevent it from re-occurring. Mold Removal / Testing
- Complete reconstruction. We can bring your valuable property and possessions back to their original condition—guaranteed for 5 years in writing! Reconstruction
Fast Flood Water Cleanup Services
Since founded in the early 90′s, we have maintained a proud reputation for speed, integrity, ethics, ambition, and premium customer service. Because of this, we have become one of the largest water mitigation companies here in Michigan. We have the manpower, experience, equipment and expertise to get the job done – quickly and effectively. We can be on-site